WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH A TEAM OF QUALITY PEOPLE THAT ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ADDING VALUE TO YOUR CAREER?
|Osteopath part-time/full-time March 2020|
MetaMed Health is looking for a confident Osteopath with great people skills to join our expanding team of osteos and chiro in Wanaka.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives. You enjoy watching people evolve in their health journey
- If you are passionate about Osteopathy and feel you would like to make a difference,
- You like to get to understand yourself better as well as your team mates for a better work environment
- You have knowledge to share with your teammates and other professionals. Comfortable engaging with groups/talks etc…
- Abundance mindset, you know you have the ability to attract
- You are confident, driven and motivated,
- You value personal development within your workplace and thrive on a challenge
- You’re ok digging a little deeper and building professional lasting relationships with your patients. It’s more than just the physical body we treat!
We want you to be:
- Open to mind-body connection work and the impact emotions have on the physical body
- Strong structural and biomechanical skills
- Open to mentoring and learning a different way to treat and support patients
We will mentor you to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
Regular and specific mentoring on conditions, technique and out of the box presentations
- Education and connection with other professionals including physios, podiatrists, sports doctors
- You are part of a very strong and committed team that value each other’s strengths and support one another
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- We have beautiful kitted out clinic rooms
+ additional complimentary qualification preferred, extra bonus if you have the WMA extended scope
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Osteopath to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with cover letter, resume and referee contacts by end 14th February 2020.
Please note we will only respond to applicants that provide their CV and cover letter.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to: