Anna is a New Zealand trained Osteopath, having completed her Bachelors in Human Biology (BAppSci) and Masters of Osteopathy (M.Ost) at Unitec in Auckland. She enjoys the challenge of
Anna enjoys sports injury treatment and prevention, having spent the last year working with Warriors rugby league team in Auckland. She also has a passion for treating those suffering from headaches, jaw pain, neck and shoulder dysfunction. Anna has experienced particularly good results with shoulder injuries and rehab, as Auckland provided her plenty of surfing and rugby shoulder injuries to treat.
Anna truly does ‘know your pain
In 2019 Anna will be completing her studies in Western Medical Acupuncture to provide another modality to her treatments.
Anna is available for appointments at our Russell Street clinic in Wanaka:
Monday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Tuesday 10.00am – 8.00pm
Wednesday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Thursday 10.00am – 8.00pm
Click here to BOOK ONLINE
Anna can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Bachelor Applied Science (Human Biology)
Masters of Osteopathy
Western Medical Acupuncture (in progress)
- OCNZ (Osteopathic Council New Zealand)
- ONZ (Osteopaths New Zealand
- ACC accredited provider
And if you’re still interested…
- Before Osteopathy, Anna owned a motorbike shop on the Kapiti Coast and grew up racing motocross.
- Is terrified of things that flutter (moths, butterflies, small birds), particularly when they touch her arms or face.
- Underneath her strong exterior is someone who cries in almost every movie, even if it’s a cartoon.
- Anna is always up for an adventure, which is why she choose Wanaka as her new home. Hiking, mountain-biking, snow sports, water sports – you name it, she loves it all.
- Was a rep rugby and netball player in high school before rupturing her ACL, consequently ruining her mother’s hopes and dreams of a child athlete star.