Osteopath & Rehab/Studio Pilates Instructor
Rebecca is an Australian trained Osteopath having completed 5 years of study in Osteopathy at Victoria University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia and gained a Bachelor in Health Science (Clinical Science) and Masters in Health Science (Osteopathy). She has a straight-forward approach to treatment using skills in joint manipulation, soft tissue, and pilates.
Areas of interest: Women’s health, pre and postnatal care including rectus diastasis (abdominal separation) and pelvic floor rehabilitation. Treatment and rehabilitation for the neck, back and pelvic pain for both men and women. Pudendal neuralgia. Digestive complaints.
Rebecca is available for appointments Friday mornings at 9:00 am – 3.30 pm at our Wanaka clinic in Russell Street.
Click here to BOOK ONLINE
Rebecca can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Clinical Science); Masters of Health Science (Osteopathy)
- Certified Rehab/Studio Pilates Instuctor (Polestar trained)
- Western Medical Acupuncture (in progress)
- OCNZ (Osteopathic Council New Zealand)
- ACC accredited provider
And if you’re still interested…
- Owned an Osteopathic clinic and Pilates studio in Australia before selling it to move to New Zealand.
- Rebecca grew up in Melbourne, Australia and lived and worked as an Osteo and massage therapist in Whistler for 2 years, treating mountain bikers and skiers and the active community
- Treated Canberra Raiders rugby players in Canberra
- Walked the Camino de Santiago de Compostela (960km walk) and 400km of the southern portion of the Appalachian trail in the USA.
- Can hold her breath for 2 minutes
- Can roll her belly as belly dancers do
- Favourite animal is the Fennec fox and the budgerigar.
- Lives in Cromwell